Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bourne Redundancy...

So I've pretty well decided that next go-round I'm coming back as Jason Bourne. Hey have you seen this kid kick butt in the movies? Seriously, he doesnt even take names he's that much of a bad-arse. I was going to set my sights a little lower and maybe shoot for Antonio Banderas as, "Puss in Boots" but let's be honest, I'm just not THAT latin.

Anyhow, as you can probably tell I've bet at The Net Flix again. Right now I'm watching the Best of Will Ferell (so good they had to have a second volume). I felt that after I went and helped the neighbor for an hour doing sod, that I pretty much needed to reward myself with four hours of TV Time. Just me, and a sippy cup, and my remote. Oh, and couple kids. Anyhow, I'm responsible for children while Stacey gets her nails and toes done in preparation for Ha-va-eee. Going to be great. Seriously. You just can't get lay-ed with your nails un-done. It's decidedly un-posh.

Oh so yeah, yesterday we went to Kohl's and bought Stacey some new shirts and whatever chicks call those things that aren't shorts, but they're not pants? The word escapes me. Capriciousnesses? Anyhow, they look right nice on her. Oh, by the way, dont bring your baby along with you, or she'll ruin your plan to be the perfect husband. I wasn't going to hold her purse I want you to know, but I was there to emotionally support her trying on fourteen shirts and some capriciousnesses. Oh, I also would like to report that from there I supported her on over to the, "Shoe Carnival" which, as it turns out is not an intense thrill ride. After sitting in the lobby blowin' bubbles with Olivia to keep her from climbing the walls it sounded like a good idea to continue my high levels of support throughout the grueling process. I thought for sure that we'd run into some Carnies at the carnival and perhaps there would be a ferris wheel but, turns out they only carry shoes. Additionally, dont go hungry, because there isn't a funnel-cake or a scone stand or even a cotton candy dude there to be seen. Additionally, the guys behind the counter seem decidedly unhappy about their current career field. I imagine that turning out to be like Al Bundy wasn't on the scan-tron sheet their high school guidance counselor provided them. Anyhow, I am not here to judge, heaven knows I filled in the "A" bubble for "Dr. Millionaire" as well as the "D" bubble for, "Famous Handsome Assassin Guy". But here I am, not so famous, and unable to tell you the difference between a tri-cuspid valve and a hole in the ground.

Well, I gotta run. Will is playing Alek Trebek and Burt Renolds and Sean Connery and that dude from 3rd Rock are his guests and I can't focus on whatever you're not sayin'. So, anyhow, you guys have a great day.

I have to get writing a strongly worded email to The Netflix scolding them for not having the Bourne Other Movies on instant demand. How can I be expected to watch the baby sleep and sip down 44 oz of Diet Deliciousness under these austere conditions???!

Anywho, I gotta bounce. Word to your mutha.

Always,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment