Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vizeo for Shizeo

OK, second attempt. Last pulse I drafted a beautifully eloquent account of how I installed a 55 inch flat screen today. It had all the elements of intrigue, drama, self deprication that you've all come to expect. Suffice it to say, I fat-fingered the "Enter" key (which used to be a, "Return" key) and lost all that mental diarreah. Anyhow, it was a good day. I have some more stuff to do, but at least it's on the wall. I have cords scattered from Hell to Breakfast, and I am paying the emotional price of a obsessive-compulsive flat-mate. I did however buy a, "Cord Hider" which thankfullly is paintable. "HOOORAYYE" *sarcastically*

Also of note today, I had to correct my wife when traveling with her and my son that she was NEVER again to refer to a "Slug Bug" in anything other than normal crayola twelve to a box colors. There is in my opinion, no such thing as a, "Slug Bug...CREAM!!!". Seriously? Like I want my son playing, "Slug BUG! SAGE!!!" Unfriggin' believable.

Anyhow, I gotsta go. My dinner is on and I'm getting that...sad look that I dont care. I gotta go. Hugs and kisses on all your pink parts.

Toodles,

Sarcastic Jon Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment