Thursday, November 25, 2010

Post Game Wrap-Up

OK Kids. So we did it. We successsfully navigated the familial requirements of funneling a whole slug of family and friends into a house and devouring turkey, eggs on the half-shell, and yams with gigantic marshmellow blankets upon them. I would say all-in-all, I'm giving today a solid 9. Mostly because the only way to get to a ten would be for Daisy Fuentes to request I help her shave those, "Hard-to-Reach" areas. Presumably on her big toes. Latinas can be down-right hairy.

Anyhow, I digress. So, there we were, no kidding. At my cousin Jared and Sabrina's place in W.J. That's how the peeps from that AOR (Areola of Repsponsibility) say it. Anyhow, beautiful spread. The food I mean. Two turkeys, beautiful settings with two plates stacked on top each other. Also two different sized forks complete with velvety feeling napkins. Really for our side of the family Sabrina truly out-did herself. Where were we? Oh, anyhow, the Cowboys narrowly missed finally putting a, "W" (Dubbya) in the, "Win" column, and the Saints, whom have ridden this whole, "Hurricane Katrina" sympathy wagon right into the ground narrowly pulled off the victory of the week by stripping the ball and causing a fumble in the final five minutes...where were we? Oh, anyhow, we then watched a Versus Outdoors show on the amazing new world of pneumatic air rifles and I realized that now a BB gun cost more than my grandad's 30.06 would at the local Pawn Stars depot.

Well anyhow, nothing of real import happened today, which makes this day even that much more palatable. We all laughed, we smiled, we ate, veni vidi vici. OK, so, I better go help smack kids around. Josh has the liquid-joes, Lexi is feeding Sally Anne, Stacey looks tired and I'm about to get, "The Look" which is her polite way of saying, "Tell your throngs of adoring fans (both of you), g'night."

So, without further adieu, I bid you...a-dieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment