Thursday, November 25, 2010

Newby-Thanksgiving Apologies

OK, now, I've had some complaints of sorts. Please give me a few days to learn how to use this. I'm working on first having good quality material to read, as our first complaint was that I drone on and on with little or no, "LMAO" or "LOL" between skimmings. So, give me some time. It's Thanksgiving today and I'm headed over to my cousin's for Thanksgiving. Last night was, "Pie Night" and I watched a whole hour of football and then had to take another hour of nappy-nap to recover.

BTW (That's, "By the Way"), I'm also thinking that Tom Brady is kind of a bad-ass and I want to grow my beard and mullet in just like his. However, my current profession, as well as latino background are both voting against that happening.

OK, gotta close now, hitting, "Send".

Wish us luck. This, as well as Pie Night, would be an excellent opportunity to partake of either, "Wild Turkey" or some Black Label.

Out for now Meow.

Good day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment