Friday, April 27, 2012

M&M's and Timmy Time

Alright. Here's my report thus far on my day off. So I got up and made the traditional Friday morning breakfast, complete with papas and juevos and ham. You know, I just love over-easy eggs. Is there anything better than a couple of peices of home-made bread toast with real butter and an over-easy sobre el? Nah, not much. Nothing without a pulse anyhow. So, today of course I made breakfast for Stacey and the kids. Stacey as I told you went and sub-ed at the preschool for a half day today. Dont ask me why, we're just gonna get 1099ed at the end of the year and pay it all back anyhow. But, Stacey agreed to do it, and it makes her feel like she's helping out. Plus I think she gets tired of dealing with her own five kids, so why not try and wrangle 20 of someone elses' right? Yeah, chick logic. So, anyhow, then from there it took me 45 minutes to get everyone out the door, (Sam, Olivia and me) complete with sweaters, three diaper changes (I'm not wearing Depends quite yet so do the math there) and then find some socks and blah blah blah yada yada yada. Anyhow, we walked from the house down to the little park and on over to the Mecca to get some Diet Luv for the day. I figured by the time I carried Olivia halfway there and back on my shoulders pushing a stroller and lugging a 44 oz anchor, I'd earned it. Anyhow, it's Timmy Time now at the house, and Livy is suckin' down M&M's on the bean bag and I'm sure I'll be explaining the chocolate stains to my better half within the hour. So, all in all, a great start to the weekend. I'm about out of news from here, so you just keep your head down and your powder dry. All the best to you and yours, J

No comments:

Post a Comment