Thursday, April 26, 2012

Checking in.

Hi, how are you? Haven't seen you for a while. I have to make this short and sweet. I'm off to yet another social engagement this evening. This one is a choir recital for the girls. Yesterday night was scouts, and Tuesday night was the dance recital for Lexi. Oh, and tomorrow Stacey teaches pre-school in the morning, so I'm not even sure I'm going to get a run in, unless it's later on in the heat of the day. Anyhow, I just wanted to check in, let you know I'm alive and kickin. Nothing really to report. Just been working hard at the new gig, trying to fit in with the new staff I'm working with. Other than that, things are going along hunky-dory. I've been trying to clean up my posts on facebook lately and bring a more positive message, on my page as well as on other's. Sometimes I do really well, and other times I get sucked in, but I'm a work in progress as we're all aware. I think tomorrow, if I get time, I'm going to do that little exercise where you pen your own eulogy? You ever heard of that? Anyhow, it's supposed to focus you on what kind of things you want people to remember you by as well as remind you about what direction you're currently heading. It seems a tad presumptuous, so I'm not sure I'm going to post it, but I think I'll go through the exercise anyhow to see if that wont help me a little in my current plateau of personal expansion of light and learning. Anyhow, that sounded nice but a tad cheesey. So, I guess I better get going, I'm going to go play with the girls in the front yard while Stacey teaches her single piano lesson. You know I miss each and everyone of you and wish we could have this conversation face to face over a couple of mushroom n' swiss' but, it is what it is. Life is what happens while you're busy makin' plans. Anyhow, all the best to you and yours. J

No comments:

Post a Comment