Friday, June 22, 2012

Nothing...

Oh hey! It's you again.  Yeah, been about a week.  Things are wrapping up with an exercise we've been working. I'd like to tell you about it, but of course I'd have to kill ya.  Anyhow, I've been waking up at 0430 and getting home around 7-ish. Which, for a guy like me who loves his 4 10's, sucks.  Anyhow, I've had stuff going, so dont think I left you hangin' on purpose.

So not much to report here. Things are running smoothly on all eight cylinders.  I'm forking out 3 Grrr for the priviledge of connecting to the water at our lot this weekend, and then another 800 or so to connect.  Anyhow, I've got a 4K cashiers check in my pocket just burnin' a hole you know?  I could buy something fun for the family, but since I'm selfish, I figured we could shower at our trailer. 

What else? Hmm. Ah, anyhow, just been busy. No rest for the wicked and the righteous dont need it.  Anyhow life is good, things are well, and we're livin' the American Dream.

I better go load the truck. We're leaving soon after Stacey gets her nails done and Maggie gets a haircut. I even wa(r)shed Big Green.  Well the outside of her anyhow.  You've gotta look good to get dirty.  Anyhow, I gotta rock and roll now.  So, we'll see you around. You take care and enjoy your week(end).



All the best.
Side Arm Church Hugs,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment