Saturday, January 22, 2011

Japan

On the ground in Japan. Living in a tent. Kerosene heater works well. Computer access highly limited. Showers alternate extreme heat to luke-warm on a pulse. No sinks to shave in, shave in the shower. Waking up at 0400 and lying their 'till 0700 with nothing but a revolving door of my thoughts. Plenty of time to think, nothing I can afford to think about. Not to worry kids, all is well in the land of the Rising Sun. Five minute warning on the computer terminal. Miss the family and my wonderful brilliant wife. How DOES she put up with me? Guess we'll never know. Time for chow. Japanese are nice folks but hard-headed. Look to your right before crossing the street, cars on the wrong side. Lived here fifteen years ago or so, not much different. It's the Mecca for hooker-boots. Hold all my calls, I'll be back directly. Keep it between the lines, keep your head on a swivel, love without boundaries and never give up.

Gotta go, soup's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment