Friday, November 25, 2011

So much cooler online...

Hi. Yeah, it's me again. I'm taking a short break from my online training to give you, the reader, a quick update. Plus, I sorta have a smallish case of Adult A.D.D. In days gone by, I've punctuated my daily work schedule with intermittent bouts of Facebook, or personal mail delivery and recovery, but today, I'm proud to report, I have focussed on my school work for nearly three hours. OK, let's be honest. None of you are on Facebook today as the post-holiday requirements have been biting into our quality time together. Dont get me wrong, family (Isn't it About Time (R)) is important, but come-ON here folks, you're KILLIN' me.

So, let me just give you a run-down. So, we had inlaws and outlaws over to the house yesterday for Turkey Day. Before that, it was Pie Night, an annual tradition dating back upwards of five years in this particular neighborhood and a few years prior to that in another neighborhood we were kicked out of. So, I dont have a clue how many people showed up to the festivities on Pie Night, all I know is we went through over 100 plastic knives and forks. There were kids playing in the front and back yards, basement, a veritable din of efforts going on across the ground floor of Casa de Kenworthy and about 10 pm we shewed everyone to the main exit point a little worse for the wear.

So, ok, what I'm doing today now, to go back to the opening statements, is a Distance Learning course. It's a self-paced learning module that the Army insists I need to have before reporting again here at the beginning of Deciembre for one more go-round with the Active Components knowledge managers. I tried to tell them I was, "Self Smarted" but they weren't having any of it. So, about December 4 I'm going to climb on a big ol' jet airliner, and head back to South Carolina for Phase III of my Smarting. So, to that end, I have to finish four modules of between 5 and 9 mini-modules of slack-jawed blah blah blah with maximum retention. Yeah, and for those of you that know me, that's no short order considering my inability to focus...SQUIRREL!!!

Hold on, I gotta take this call...oh, that was, "Coast to Coast Car Ports." See, I'm looking at a nice 24x36x10 car port metal garage for our lot next year to park our trailer under at the lot. But, before I do, I have to get a couple of other things in order. Anyhow, my dream is to have water, power, and the proverbial pot. Plus it would be nice to finish my little fence and the parking area, put in a fire-pit and maybe fence the place in.

I lost my train of thought, where were we? Ah, yeah, the distance learning. I better get back to it. I need to finish a few sub-modules so that I can take Stacey Lou out tonight and see Footloose or something else. She's been locked in the house a few days too many.

Oh, last thing, I did the, "300" exercises again this morning at the Rec Center. I'm happy to report it wasn't nearly as bad as it has been the previous couple of weeks. I talked with Wayne Brown and he's almost convinced me to take up swimming as the missing peice of my reportoir of inadequacies.

Alright kids, back to the modules.

All the best meow meow.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment